- Fraumunster Church: It characterises Zurich’s skyline, the thin blue spire of Fraumunster is the most graceful. Overlooking the historic old square of Munsterhof, its chief attractions are five beautiful stained glass windows. Good Switzerland tour package can always be helpful and also promise a lot of fun.
- The Swiss National Museum: It is housed in castle like building with a distinctive tower. The Swiss National Museum provides a fascinating look at Swiss culture and history and contains a comprehensive collection of the artefacts from the Stone Age to modern times.
- Uetliberg: This is city own little mountain. It is 871 meters above sea level. It offers magnificent views extending over the town and across the lake all the way to the Alps.
- Jet d’ Eau: It is originally a simple security valve. This water fountain has over the years grown to be a symbol of Geneva and today has become a major tourist attraction.
- Flower Clock: A symbol of Geneva watch industry, the famous floral clock which is located at the edge of the Jardin Anglais since 1995, is a masterpiece of technology and floral art. Visiting Switzerland in Switzerland tour package is sure to be enjoyable.
- United Nations Building: It was constructed between 1929 and 1936 to house the League of Nations. The Palais des Nations became the headquarters of the United Nations in 1946 when the former organisation was dissolved. Over 25000 delegates meet here annually to negotiate for world peace.
- Chateau de Chillon: It is a medieval architectural castle located in the most beautiful setting imaginable, between the shores of Lake Geneva and the Alps. This monument with over 1000 years of history has always inspired artists and writers.
- Olympic Museum: The Olympic Museum in houses the permanent and temporary exhibits relating to sport and the Olympic movement. Plan your trip well with the Switzerland tour package to make the best of your time spent.
- Swiss Miniature: Swiss Miniature is an open air museum where you can admire the most important Swiss buildings and means of transportation. Here you can find more than 120 models representing the noble houses, the most important castles and cathedrals in Switzerland.