Kerala is a main destination for travellers in Asia and the state is famously known as “God’s own country”. It is surrounded by the mighty Arabian Sea in the west and the lofty Western Ghats for about 2700 metres in the east. Main attraction of Kerala is its climate and hill stations with excellent scenic view. It is also surrounded by more than 40 rivers, and it gives people a pleasant and unique experience of its view. It also consists of many beaches, which make travellers curious to experience many destinations. Another major feature of Kerala is its wild life sanctuary, where one see the wild animals from a close quarter and feel the adventurous thrill.
Backwaters in Kerala are very scenic and beautiful destination in whole of Kerala package where luxurious boat ride is provided for 24 hours, and one can enjoy scenic view of Kerala. The state itself enjoys a unique geographical view which makes people pull themselves to this beautiful destination. History of Kerala is mostly linked with spice trade, and it is also known as ‘Spice Coast of India’.
The beauties of the hill station are sometimes amplified with waterfalls and the waterfalls are main attraction of Kerala which makes tourists get the thrilling experience. One of the main advantages in Kerala is its cuisine which offer real authentic taste of sea foods and their traditional cuisine make you get unique experience. Historical and cultural arts are also part of Kerala. One can even experience Ayurvedic spa life, which is mainly available in every part of Kerala, which makes people relaxed and stress free. Every destination of Kerala is just two hours apart from each other. Kerala is India’s most peaceful and cleanest state.
Various tourism destinations in Kerala
Various tourism destinations are located in Kerala; they are Munnar, Thekkady, Cochin, Kovalam, Kumarakom, Alleppey houseboat etc. Each and every place is very beautiful and perfect destination for every traveller.
- Munnar is excellent place with lush hill station, waterfalls located all over and loaded with tea and spice gardens. One can enjoy seeing and purchasing fresh spices and tea in their respective outlets. One can experience excellent climate and beautiful scenic views in Munnar, resorts are located around the hill stations and beautiful valleys, aromatic spices with flora and fauna are available in Munnar.
- Thekkady, which is known mainly for the famous Periyar wild life where one can have adventurous experience of wild life, which is accessible by different means of transport – by boats and jeep. It is one of the superior wild life sanctuary located in Periyar reserve forest. It is the only wild life sanctuary where you can experience wild animals closely with safety on a boat. Periyar wild life is also called as tiger reserve.
- Cochin is mainly known for its beaches and spa’s.
- Kovalam is also a main attraction for its beach.
- Kumarakom is a place which consists of bird sanctuary where one can experience various birds, and mainly known for resorts and spa life.
- Alleppey house boat is a perfect destination for new couple, one can enjoy cruise ride with luxury and comfort, and best quality house boats are available with excellent ambiance and tasty cuisine. One can choose various types of available house boats, according to their requirements.