There are many people who might not like to visit the known or the commonly visited spots when they visit a new country or continent. If you want to visit some of the off-beat spots, then getting Europe Tour Packages from India, then you can select places like Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Austria and other such places and even go touring a little far-off places.
If you are tired of visiting bustling cities, then idyllic beaches or coastal areas of Crete or Cyprus would also be great. Let us have a look at some of the places that would surely appeal you on your Europe tour.
- Cyprus: Cyprus is ideal for the outdoor-loving travelers, who can go hiking on the mountains of Troodos Massif, or even visit the castle of St Hilarion. You can get the best of the place here.
- Austria: Austria is superb for historic monuments like St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna, Schonbrunn Palace, or the Baroque palace of Hofburg and so you can have your fill of history and art here.
- Belgium: Belgium is one of the best known for palaces and art museums, that are ancient and that is what you can get from here. Belgium has the iconic palaces and museums like the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula, or take a stroll near the Manneken Pisthat are surely going to amaze you.
- Netherlands: The Netherlands has some of the most amazing palaces and architecture, and art museums like Rijksmuseum, take snaps and selfies at the white bridge of Erasmusbrug, or Mauritshuis museum, or even the famous Anne Frank Museum that are just splendid landmarks and you would love to have in your sweet memories in future.
- Switzerland: The most beautiful and the most famous snowy mountains and picture perfect mountainous ranges of Swiss Alps are sure to wow you. You might even indulge in wine tasting or go hiking or trekking up the Matterhorn or Jungfraujoch, Mount Pilatus, or even go skiing at Schilthorn.